Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IVP1 Unusual Chart or Diagram




For my Unusual Chart or Diagram, I decided to attempt to visually the way I keep track of my activities - both the short term obligations as well as long term goals. Although I attempt to schedule everything down to the last minute in order to combat my natural absent mindedness - sometimes the lists and calendars, to do post-its and red-underscored activities all seem to amalgamate into a sort of messy cohesion. I try to point out through this project that the inner synapses of the brain are not always as linear as we may want them to be; as demonstrated by the middle ground emergence of softly blended, non-reprsentational globes of color - as well as the irregular (yet hopefully seemingly symmetrical) shape of the "canvas" itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment